Formula Design has worked for many varied clients: from non-profit organizations to large corporations. Our work includes a wide range of projects as well. We specialize in branding identity and packaging, but as our technical expertise has grown, so has the range of services we've provided.
What kind of clients have we worked for and what have we done for them? Here's just a few:
- Bank of America: We designed a logo and website for Bank of America's internal Technology Portal. The portal was developed to sell computer equipment and other technology to thousands of Bank of America employees and banks across the Untited States.
- Cisco Systems: We designed a training website for Callsima (A Division of Cisco) employees. We provided information architecture, design and layout for thousands of pages of training materials.Cisco is a network technology business.
- Integrated Power: We designed and developed an interactive exhibit at the San Jose Airport for the solar array iPower installed. The kiosk application was built using AJAX technology, allowing remote updates. iPower is an alternative energy construction business.
- Clean Water Program: We designed a website for the San Francisco Bay Area Clean Water Program. The program is a consortium of several agencies dedicated to a clean bay. We developed a secure area on teh site where they can communicate and organize meetings, activities and outreach. Clean Water Program is a non-profit organization.
- LaVelle Vineyards: We developed an ecommerce website for LaVelle Vineyards. The site integrates a shopping cart with unique shipping options necessary for selling wine across state lines. LaVelle Vineyards is a winery in Eugene, Oregon.
... and much more. Check out our client list.
We've provided a selection of work from our portfolio. Feel free to peruse these samples, and give us a call if you'd like to see a hard copy, or maybe something from different industry or style not provided. We've been in business for over 15 years, so chances are we've done some work that fits your needs. Let us know.
- RentPayment is an online payment company (PayPal for property managers). We designed their website, marketing collateral, trade show booths and event materials.
- iPower is a solar energy consultant and construction company in Novato, California. We designed their logo, stationery, website, interactive exhibits, trade show booth, sales sheets, and marketing collateral.
- Bohemia Mining Days is a festival held in Cottage Grove, Oregon every Summer. We redesigned their website, posters, handouts, buttons and other materials, as well as helped plan and organize the event.